This page contains information on how we manage the personal data of users who access and use the site www.pallavicinilegal.com (“Site”) or https://www.pallavicinilegal.com contact the firm’s professionals using the contact details indicated therein.
1. Categories of personal data, purpose and legal basis of the processing
The Site collects and processes the following data:
1.1. Personal data collected automatically
Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory for the correct operation of the Site and in case of refusal the user may not be able to consult the Site correctly.
Purposes and legal bases. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
For the processing of data for the aforementioned purposes, we do not need the users’ consent as the processing is necessary to ensure the use of the contents available on the Site and to pursue the legitimate interests of the firm (proper functioning of the Site; protection of the security of the Site).
1.2. Personal data directly provided by the user
Contact details, personal data and other data. For the consultation of the Site, no provision of personal data by the user is required. However, any contacts with the Firm, for example by sending optional, spontaneous e-mail or traditional messages, to the addresses indicated on the Site involve the subsequent acquisition of the address, including e-mail, of the sender or of the related telephone number, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the relative communications.
Purposes and legal bases. These data will be used only to handle the user’s request.
In order to process data for these purposes, the user’s consent is not required since the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the user is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the user’s request, as well as, where applicable, to fulfill a legal obligation (in case of request or inspections by competent Authorities).
2. Processing methods
The data will be processed by personnel authorized by the Firm with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable for protecting the confidentiality and security of personal data and consists of their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction, including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
3. Data retention
The personal data are stored for the time strictly necessary to provide the user with the requested service and are eliminated immediately afterwards, subject to further retention obligations required by law.
4. Categories of data recipients
Personal data may be processed by third parties for the following processing or instrumental services: IT services for the operation of the Site and management services of the computer network, as data processors. In the event of requests from the competent Authorities, personal data may be transmitted to the same Authorities and to persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services and activities. Users’ personal data are not disseminated or transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
As interested, according to articles 15-21 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation”) the user has the right to:
• receive confirmation of the existence of a processing of personal data, access their content and obtain a copy (right of access);
• update, modify and/or correct personal data (right to rectification);
• ask for the erasure or limitation of data processing in the cases provided for by the Regulation, including where the data has been processed in violation of the law or if conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise treated (right to erasure and right to restriction of processing);
• revoke the consent, if given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (right to revoke the consent);
• within the limits set by the Regulation, to receive a copy of the data supplied in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to request that such data be transmitted to another data controller if technically feasible (right to data portability);
• oppose at any time the processing of data for direct marketing purposes including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing and in cases where the processing is based on legitimate interest (right to object).
The user can exercise his rights at any time by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data protection authority or another supervisory authority in the event of violation of the rules on the protection of personal data.
6. Contact details of the data controller
The data controller is the attorney at law Simone Pallavicini, firstname.lastname@example.org, via Tortona, 68 – 20144, Milan – Italy.
Last update: July 2019